The Phoenix Unlimbited Hand and Unlimbited Arm are provided as an OpenScad file.
OpenScad exists for Mac, Windows and Linux and can be downloaded here : http://www.openscad.org/
OpenScad and the Phœnix Unlimbited hand
If you haven’t already, download the Phoenix Unlimbited hand scad file here : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1674320 then open it with OpenScad.
You will be able to indicate (red boxes) :
- The desired percentage of enlargement (between 100 and 160)
- If you want a right hand (right) or left (left)
- And finally the part of the hand to generate:
- Palm: the palm
- Box: the tensioner
- TPins: the tensioner pins
- Fingers: terminal phalanges
- Phalanx: the proximal phalanges
- Pins: other pins
- Gauntlet: the gauntlet
- Jig: the thermoforming jig
- Save as STL
OpenScad and the Unlimbited arm
You will need the three measurements above.
- A – valid hand length
- B – valid forearm length
- C – disabled arm biceps circumference
If you haven’t already, download the Phoenix Unlimbited arm scad file here : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1672381 then open it with OpenScad.
Vous allez pouvoir indiquer (encadrés rouges) :
- Part: The part of the hand to generate.
Replace the text in purple between quotes by :
- Forearm : the forearm
- Cuff : the biceps piece
- Jig : the thermoforming form for the Cuff
- Palm : the palm
- Fingers : the fingers
- Phalanx : the proxmal phalanx
- Pins : all other pins
- LeftRight : Enter “Left” for a left arm, “Right” for a right arm
- HandLen : The length of the valid hand (measure C)
- ForearmLen : The length of the valid forearm (measure B)
- BicepsCircum : the circumference of the biceps on the disabled arm (measure A)
- CuffLength : do not change this setting
- PinHoleDia : do not change this setting
- Save as STL